Use Your Zotero or Mendeley Account as a Source
You can configure Course Resource Lists to access citations from your Zotero or Mendeley account when building your reading list.
- After you've logged in to Course Resource Lists, open user settings.
- Select the Citation Manager you want to connect to. Currently only Zotero or Mendeley are available options.
- For Zotero, provide your Zotero user ID and API key.
- For Mendely click the login button and follow the prompts.
- You should now be able to import citations directly from you citation manager. Just click "Add items" and either Mendely or Zotero should appear.