COVID-19 Service Change: Building capacity is currently limited to 325 patrons at a time.The Leddy Library is open and has a variety of different study spaces for patrons. Study carrels, computers and tables are open and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Personal study rooms are available by reservation only.
Questions, or having trouble reserving a room because everything is booked? Please contact the Information Desk.
- Policies for study spaces during COVID-19
- All users entering the library are required to complete the COVID-19 Self Assessment using the Safe Lancer App (Available for download on Apple App Store or Google Play Store). As of Septmeber 7th the Campus Vaccine policy is in effect.
- Safety protocols and other information will be sent via email upon reservation. Please read this carefully before attending.
- Masks are mandatory and physical distancing guidelines will be in effect when in the Leddy Library.
- Supplies will be provided for wiping down your study space before and after use.
- No food or drink will be permitted, except for lidded drinks.
- Study rooms are highly requested. Your booking will be canceled if you do not arrive within 30 minutes of the start of your booking.