Group Study Room Policies
|Max time that can be pre-booked online per day.
Additional bookings beyond this limit must be mediated by staff at the information desk.
|180 Min (3h)
|Can you have multiple bookings in a day below the 180 Min (3h) limit?
|Advanced Window for pre-bookings
|Max Persons per room
- Access to group study rooms no longer requires a key. Go to your room when your booking begins. If there are any issues, please visit the Library Information Desk.
- Checking in and out will release the room for booking by other users in case you are done early.
- Please cooperate with other users by leaving the room clean and in a timely fashion at the end of your booking.
- Markers, Chalk, and other peripherals can still be signed out at the Information Desk.
- As noise carries between these rooms and through the floor, please try to keep your voices down.
- Please cooperate with the library staff. We are working to ensure a safe environment for everyone on campus.
Other relevant policies
- Eating meals is not allowed.
- Lidded drinks are permitted.
- Follow all library policies while in the building.
- Use of alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, vape pens, and other smoking devices is not permitted at any time within the library. Possession or use of any of these items in the library may result in the loss of library access.
Personal Study Room Policies
- Personal Study rooms are bookable by individuals for personal use only. These rooms are zoned by Health and Safety for single occupancy.
- Use of alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, vape pens, and other smoking devices is not permitted at any time within the library. Possession or use of any of these items in the library may result in the loss of library access
- Rooms may be booked for up to 3 hours in 30 min segments.
- Users may make a maximum of 3 bookings per day.
- Bookings can be made up to 30 days in advance.