Students and researchers seeking to learn more about applying data and statistical analysis to their research can now take advantage of a series of research data online workshops.
Librarians and data experts at the Leddy Library’s Academic Data Centre have curated nine workshops designed to introduce students to both geospatial and numeric datasets using geographic information systems and statistical applications as well as research data management support.
- March 22: Introduction to GIS with ArcGIS Pro
- March 24: Introduction to SPSS
- March 25: What Statistical Analysis Method Should I Use?
- March 29: Creating Web Maps with ArcGIS Online
- March 31: Introduction to R
- April 1: Introduction to Linear Regression in R
- April 5: Mapping the Census with R
- April 7: Survey Design Using Qualtrics
- April 8: Sample size Determination
The workshops are free and will take place during the lunch hour throughout the semester using Blackboard Collaborate. No registration is required; simply join using the link provided on the workshop webpage.