Quickly create bibliographies with ZoteroBib
Powered by the same technology behind Zotero, ZoteroBib lets you add items from across the web and generate bibliographies in more than 9,000 citation styles. There’s no software to install or account to create, and it works on any device, including tablets and phones. Your bibliography is stored right on your device — in your browser’s local storage — unless you create a version to share or load elsewhere, so your data remains entirely under your control.
Create bibliographies and a library of your research with Zotero
Bibliographic management software acts as your personal research assistant allowing you to track, organize and share the works that are important to your research.
The Leddy Library supports Zotero as a bibliographic management system.
Zotero [zoh-TAIR-oh] is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources. It lives right where you do your work—in the web browser itself.
- Collect - With one click, items can be added to your Zotero library of research materials.
- Cite - You can create citations within Word and OpenOffice and add styled citations to an email, Google Doc, or other text.
- Sync and Share - Zotero automatically synchronizes your data across as many devices as you choose. You can also share your library with the public or a with private group with Zotero Groups.
Zotero is free, open source software developed for the scholarly community by the scholarly community and its use is supported by the Leddy Library.
- Zotero Connectors for Firefox, Safari and Chrome allow you to easily add citations into your Zotero Library
- Download Zotero connector for MS Word
- Zotero for Mobile
We recommend checking out Zotero's screencast tutorials to see just how seamless its experience is to add, organize, search, use, and share your collection of research material with others.
For additional support material, please also see this guide to Zotero from Georgia State University Library.
Locate Material from the Leddy Library
In order to make use of Zotero's Locate feature you will need to add the Library's OpenURL resolver in your Zotero preferences
Our 1.0 resolver is: http://primo.uwindsor.ca/openurl/UWINDSOR/UWINDSOR_SERVICES?
Help and Support
The Zotero website offers an extensive help area but if you need additional assistance, or if you would like to request a demonstration of Zotero to your class or research group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of August, 2015, the Leddy Library stopped providing institutional access to Refworks.