Rollover: Reusing a Previous Course Resource List
You can re-use or “roll over” a course reading list that you’ve used in a previous term. You can edit the reading lists after they are rolled over.
- Login to your new Blackboard course site when it is available.
- Add the Library Resource Link Tool Link and Launch it.
- When Prompted, select “Roll over reading lists from an existing course” from the reading lists options.
- Select the course you want to roll over.
- Update the Reading list name and leave the other default settings as they are and select “Roll Over”.