Rong Luo is a learning specialist in the Academic Data Centre, Leddy Library, University of Windsor. She is responsible for statistical consulting, statistical software (R, SAS, STATA, SPSS) support to members of the University of Windsor community.
- Luo, R. & Paul, SR. (2018). Estimation for Zero-Inflated Beta Binomial Data Model with Missing Response. Statistics in Medicine. https://doi.org/10.1002/sim.7845
- McDonald, A. C., Lewis, E. D., Luo, R., Sulley, A. M., & Evans, M. (2020). Age Demographics Influences Cannabis Use Pre and Post Federal Legalization in Canada and Implications for Clinical Trial Application in Healthy Populations. The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB), 34(S1), 1-1. https://doi.org/10.1096/fasebj.2020.34.s1.02883
- Habibov, N, Luo, R, Auchynnikava, A, Fan, L. (2019). Height and life satisfaction: Evidence from 27 nations. American Journal of Human Biology. e23351. https://doi.org/10.1002/ajhb.23351
- Habibov, N., Luo, R., Auchynnikava, A., & Fan, L. (2020). Height and life-satisfaction nexus: Reflection on Hermanussen et al. American journal of human biology: the official journal of the Human Biology Council, e23391. https://doi.org/10.1002/ajhb.23391
- Habibov, N., Luo, R., & Auchynnikava, A. (2019). The Effects of Healthcare Quality on the Willingness to Pay More Taxes to Improve Public Healthcare: Testing Two Alternative Hypotheses from the Research Literature. Annals of Global health, 85(1). https://doi: 10.5334/aogh.2462
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., & Luo, R. (2019). How does the quality of public education influence the citizens’ willingness to support it? Evidence from a comparative survey of 27 countries. International Journal of Comparative Education and Development. https://doi.org/10.1108/ijced-04-2019-0029
- Habibov N, Auchynnikava A, Luo R, Fan L. Influence of height on likelihood of employment, occupational sorting, and earnings in 27 post-communist countries. (2020). American Journal of Human Biology. https://doi:10.1002/ajhb.23422
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., Luo, R. & Fan, L. (2018). Who wants to pay more taxes to improve public health care? The International journal of health planning and management, 33(4). https://doi.org/10.1002/hpm.2572
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., Luo, R. & Fan, L. (2018). A healthy weight improves life-satisfaction. The International Journal of Health Planning and Management. https://doi.org/10.1002/hpm.2672
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., Luo, R. & Fan, L. (2018). Effects of the 2008 global financial crisis on population health. The International journal of health planning and management. https://doi.org/10.1002/hpm.2652
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., & Luo R. (2019). Poverty Does Make Us Sick. Annals of Global Health. https://doi.org/10.5334/aogh.2357
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., & Luo R. (2019). The effect of different types of education on the likelihood of employment in 29 post-communist countries of Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. Higher Education, Skills and Work-Based Learning. https://doi.org/10.1108/HESWBL-09-2018-0092
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., & Luo R. (2019). Does community level trust improve self-rated welfare? Social Indicators Research. https://DOI 10.1007/s11205-019-02139-3
- Habibov, N., Auchynnikava, A., Luo, R., & Fan, L. (2019). Influence of interpersonal and institutional trusts on welfare state support revisited: Evidence from 27 post-communist nations. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 39(7/8), 644-660.
- Luo. R. & Wang, HR. (1995). MRACS Design Method of Obtaining the Status from the Mode for High-order System Following the Low-order Model, Control and Decision (in Chinese), Vol. 6.