Once you have access to your Blackboard course site you'll be able to create and submit Course Resource Lists to the Library. To get started instructors need to add the Library Resource List tool link in Blackboard. Students in your course will also access the reading list you create for them through the Tool Link.
1. Adding a Tool Link
- From your Blackboard Course Home Page select the + button in your left main menu.
- From the drop-down menu choose Tool Link.
- NOTE! You can add a link to your reading list anywhere in Blackboard that you are able to add a tool-link.
2. Select the Library Resource Tool Link
- From the Type drop-down menu, select the Library Resource List option.
- Provide it a Name that your students will see (such as Library Resources)
- Make sure you check off “Available to Users” and select Submit