What is Course Resource Lists?
Course Resource Lists is an update to the Library's course reserve system that integrates with your Blackboard course site. It is the most effective way for faculty and instructors to utilize the libraries online and print resources in your class while also enabling them to pull in resources from anywhere on the web. Course Resource Lists provides students with quick and easy access to course materials from a variety of devices.
How do I submit my list?
We know that faculty send us their resource lists in a variety of ways. So, whether you drop items at the desk, send us a word document with citations, or email us we can ensure your resource lists is available for students.
From your Blackboard course site, just enable the "Library Resource List" tool link to add a link to the library resource system in your menu. Get started with our Simple Steps Guide or review the videos below.
- Once your list is published your students can use the new Blackboard tool-link you added to open their resource list without leaving Blackboard.
- Instructors can also login and access the same list in our system independantly of Blackboard. So if Blackboard is down, or you don't have your course site yet, you can still work on your resource list.
- Students will also be able to access their resource list in Blackboard and through Course Resource Lists on the library website.
1. Connect your Blackboard Course to Course Resource Lists
2. Create your Course Resource List
3. Submit your Course Resource List to the library for processing and publishing
Not Using Blackboard
If your course doesn't use Blackboard, you can still submit your resource lists to the library. The Leddy Library team will create your course resource list which will be available through our website.
Guides and Resources
|Phone||519-253-3000 Ext. 3402|