Reserve Study Space at Leddy Library
Leddy Library has a limited number of study areas in the building available for student use. Students are required to make an appointment to reserve a study space. Sessions are available in both the morning and afternoon and can be reserved by students, staff, and faculty at the University of Windsor.
Having trouble reserving a room because everything is booked? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Policies In Effect During COVID-19
- All users entering the library are required to complete the Covid-19 Self Assessment using the Safe Lancer App (Available for download on Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Safety protocols and other information will be sent via email upon reservation. Please read this carefully before attending.
- Masks are mandatory and physical distancing guidelines will be in effect when moving through the Leddy Library.
- Supplies will be provided for wiping down your study space before and after use.
- No food or drink will be permitted, except for water bottles.
- Study rooms are highly requested. Please call or email (ext 3200 or email@example.com) if you are unable to make it for you booking. Your booking will be canceled if you do not arrive within 30 minutes of the start of your booking.
Reserve a Personal Study Room
|Room #1||Not available|
|Room #2||Not available|
|Room #3||Not available|
|Room #4||Not available|
|Room #5||Not available|