From December 19th to January 6th the library will be updating its integrated library system. The update is taking place during the holiday break to minimize disruptions during exams while ensuring we are up and running as quickly as possible for the Winter 2020 term.
As a result, there is an important service change for the Library’s Course Resource List system during that timeframe.
- From December 19th to January 6th Course Resource Lists will be inaccessible and you will not be able to submit new course reading lists using the Course Resource List system.
- If you are planning to submit a list to Course Resource Lists from Blackboard for the Winter term, please try to submit your list before December 19th.
- The Library will resume accepting new submissions through the Course Resource Lists system as of January 6th.
- Faculty can still email a document version of their resource list to firstname.lastname@example.org between December 19th – January 6th. However, processing the list for Blackboard will not take place until January 6th.
- The Library will be closed for the holidays from December 24th - January 2nd. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience during our system update.