- October 2020: Supreme Court of Canada to hear appeals in York University, et al. v. Canadian Copyright Licensing Agency ("Access Copyright")
- April 2020: Federal Court of Appeal Decision in York University v. Copyright Licensing Agency
- November 2012: Bill C-11: The Copyright Modernization Act
- May 2012: Access Copyright License
- October 2010: Memo from the Provost
Contactless pickup is available Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Remote hours of operation are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday. Please refer to our homepage and Frequently Asked Questions for the latest updates on our remote services, accessing the library building, and hours of operation. Be sure to login to your account to access all of our resources from off-campus. Changes to our loan policies may cause issues renewing items for some users at this time.