- October 2020: Supreme Court of Canada to hear appeals in York University, et al. v. Canadian Copyright Licensing Agency ("Access Copyright")
- April 2020: Federal Court of Appeal Decision in York University v. Copyright Licensing Agency
- November 2012: Bill C-11: The Copyright Modernization Act
- May 2012: Access Copyright License
- October 2010: Memo from the Provost
Access to personal study rooms and computer workstations will be closed during the 4-week province wide emergency shut down beginning Monday, April 5th. Contactless Pickup and Digital Delivery will continue to be available Monday through Friday.
Remote hours of operation are 8:30 am - 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday. Please refer to our homepage and Frequently Asked Questions for the latest updates on our remote services, accessing the library building, and hours of operation. Be sure to login to your account to access all of our resources from off-campus.