Leddy Library has been helping and inspiring students, faculty, and staff for over 50 years. Tell us how Leddy Library has helped you for a chance to win 1 of 5 $50 UWinCard credits.
We want to know how the Library has made a difference in your life.
- Did Leddy Library help you with research or an assignment?
- Does the Leddy Library motivate you to study or write?
- Has Leddy Library made you feel more connected to campus?
- Is there a book, resource, or service that is essential for your academic success?
Share Your Story: https://uwindsor.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bqmgve8qWnM0yzz
Contest begins Monday, September 9, 2019.
Contest Rules & Regulations
The objective of this contest is to obtain feedback on the experiences and assistance provided by Leddy Library to students, faculty and staff at the University of Windsor.
Rules & Regulations
- The contest will begin Monday, September 9, 2019 at 8:30 am and run through Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
- Winners will be selected and contacted by Friday December 13, 2019.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Only individuals with a valid UWindsor email address are eligible to enter.
- Individuals will receive one ballot for each story submitted between September 9, 2019 and November 30, 2019.
- Winners will receive one (1) $50 credit applied to their UWinCard account.
- Individuals may only win one prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and prize substitution will not be allowed.
- A valid UWinCard is required to collect the prize.
- The winner must answer a skill testing question upon prize collection.
- Information collected from contest submissions will be used to inform the Library about services and collections. Stories will not be publicized unless permission is granted from author.
Five (5) prizes total (one per winner): $50 credit applied to valid UWinCard account.
*Chances of winning are dependent on the number of submissions received.