Quiet Study Areas
- 2nd and 4th floor, Main Building
- 3rd floor, West Building
Graduate Study Carrels
- only for full-time graduate students
- those interested must have their name put on the waiting list at the Circulation Desk
- if your application is successful, a $50 key deposit is required
- carrels are assigned to a student for a maximum period of two years
- those assigned Study Carrels must abide by their rules and regulations
Group Study Areas
- 1st floor, Main Building
- 1st and 2nd floors, West Building
Group Study Rooms
Check Current Group Study Room Availablity
- There are 8 designated group study rooms, 4 on the 3rd floor, Main Building, and 3 on the 3rd floor West building (a quiet floor), and 1 on the 2nd floor West Building.
- Rooms are available for up to 3 hours.
- You must check out the group study room key at the Circulation Desk.
- Rooms may not be pre-booked. They are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Failure to follow the group study room guidelines may result in a suspension of room booking privileges.
- Users signing out group study rooms with white boards will given a kit that contains a key, marker, and dry earase brush. When they return the key they must return ALL items in the kit. A replacement fee will be charged for any missing items.