Are you interested in accessing publications and collections from the University of Windsor and around the world but aren't a student, staff, or faculty member from the university? Then check out our open access collections which are freely available to anyone around the world online.
Open Access: University of Windsor
Scholarship at UWindsor showcases and preserves publications from across our campus from faculty members, academic conferences and events, graduate theses and dissertations, student publications, and unique local collections. The vast majority of the content is freely available open access, bringing research from Windsor to our community and the world.
- Faculty Publications
- University of Windsor Theses and Dissertations
- Conferences and Conference Proceedings including the UWill Discover Undergraduate Conference
- OSSA Archive
- Great Lakes Journal of Undergraduate History
Open Access Journals & Books
- Informal Logic
- Windsor Yearbook of Access to Justice
- Journal of Teaching and Learning
- Collected Essays on Teaching and Learning
- Critical Social Work
- The Journal of Emerging Forensic Sciences Research
- Windsor Studies in Argumentation book series
Global Open Access
Open access is a global movement that involves contributions from universities and institutions from around the world. To take advantage of some of the free and high quality work from around the world check out the links below.
- The Directory of Open Access Journals
- DOAJ is an online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- PubMed open access subset: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/tools/openftlist/
PubMed Central's open access research collection. OA to many publications funded by government agencies.
- The Directory of Open Access Books
This directory brings together open access books from around the world.
- The Directory of Open Access Repositories
OpenDOAR brings together open access repositories from prominent institutions from around the world. It can help you find high impact research articles that are available for free to everyone.