How to find your course readings in the library
- Go to the Blackboard site corresponding to the course readings you need. Your professor has listed books and links there for your use
OR Check this list of current course reserves that are available, listed by course number and faculty name
- To obtain a BOOK – look for it on the list and click on the hyperlinked call number beside the book title. This link (if hyperlinked) checks our library holdings and tells you if the item is “available” for you to sign out or “not available” because someone else has it signed out.
- If the book is “available” write down the call number provided and bring it to the library information counter. Staff there will retrieve it and sign it out to you (please bring your student card – it is your library card!) and tell you when you need to bring it back.
If you know the title of the book you are looking for
- Go to the library catalogue here: http://led.uwindsor.ca/catalogue OR by clicking on the "Library Catalogue" link in the top left Search menu on the library homepage: http://leddy.uwindsor.ca.
- Type in the title of the book you are looking for
- Write down the call number
- Bring it to the library information counter, ask for the call number you are looking for
- The staff will get it for you, sign it out to you (please bring your student card – it is your library card!) and tell you when you need to bring it back.
If you have any questions about how to find course readings in the library, please contact the Leddy library at 519-253-3000 x. 3402 or email us at email@example.com