Students, Staff, and Faculty of the University of Windsor
For Faculty (including Adjunct Faculty), students and staff, your UwinCARD is your library card and it allows you to borrow library materials from the Leddy Library and other libraries and to access online material from the Leddy Library while off-campus. New faculty, including new adjunct faculty, should use their letter of appointment to obtain their UwinCARD.
Faculty of the University of Windsor can obtain an OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Card from the Circulation Desk to borrow materials from many North American Libraries.
The following can also acquire library cards at the Circulation Desk
- Affiliated borrowers
those who work for institutions and organizations officially connected with the University of Windsor
- Affiliated faculty
those who work institutions affilated with the University of Windsor teaching and research programs
- Alumni and external borrowers
Alumni, residents of Essex, Lambton & Kent counties; active faculty students and staff from other Canadian universities, retired faculty from Canadian universities
Change of Address
- library users must report changes in telephone numbers and email addresses to the Circulation Desk immediately
Lost or Stolen Cards
- library users must report lost/stolen UwinCARD to the Leddy Library immediately
- library users will be responsible for all materials charged out on a lost or stolen card (and all fines resulting from those charges) until the date the card is reported stolen to the Leddy Library
- distance education students requiring a library card should send an email request to email@example.com with your name, University of Windsor student I.D.#, email address and telephone number
- information will be sent to you within two weeks.