Advanced booking of group study rooms is limited to faculty, staff and students to accommodate the small group, self-directed learning requirements of their programs. Bookings can be arranged in person at the Circulation Desk or by phone during library hours.
- group study room users must be considerate of other library patrons
- the room should be left in the same condition that it was found
- the door should be locked when the room is vacated
- study rooms are for quiet discussion; students using the rooms for other purposes will be asked to leave
- study rooms should not replace classrooms
- regular food and drink policy strictly applies to the bookable room – no food allowed
- rooms can take 1 – 4 people
- if all group members do not show up for a booking after 10 minutes of the reserved start time, the room will be available for a booking or informal use. Any unused time cannot be claimed for future use
- failure to observe room booking and general Library policies may result in a suspension of room booking privileges
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the circulation desk.