Books, journals and most other material in the library are organized by the Library of Congress Classification System and are placed on shelves in call number order.
The Library Catalogue is a database that describes the inventory of the library. You can search the library catalogue in a number of ways to find out what material is available at the Leddy Library and the Paul Martin Law Library and where these items are located in the library.
- search the Library Catalogue to find the items that you want
- make note of each item's call number
- use this guide of Call Number Locations to find what floor your item is located on
- read the call number to find where on the shelves your item is located
- retrieve the item from the shelf and bring it to the Circulation Desk
- show your student card / library card in order to borrow the material