Drama Online provides contextual and critical background through scholarly works and practical guides on new and iconic plays and playwrights. Drama Online offers expert guidance in the form of scholarly notes, annotated texts, critical analysis and contextual information making this an essential study tool. Critical interpretations, theater history surveys and major reference works on authors, movements, practitioners, periods and genres are included alongside performance and practitioner texts, acting and backstage guides.
- Filter search results by content type, genre, period, author, setting and theme
- Conduct free searches for plays and monologues using cast size and roles filters
- Browse works by playwright or practitioner, genre and period
- See plays with their original pagination and lineation
- Mouse over text to reveal scholarly annotations: commentary and footnotes
- Conduct searches within the specific text you are reading
Click here to go to Drama Online