Course Resource Lists is an online reading list system that houses all the material that students need for their course including links to books, textbooks, journal articles, websites, podcasts and more!
- Provides quick and easy access to all the resources you need for your course including links to books, textbooks, journal articles, websites, podcasts and more.
- Makes resources easy to find and access so you can spend more time on your studies.
- Course Resource Lists are accessible from any web-based device.
- Saves you money by using more library resources.
How to access Course Resource Lists
Log in to Blackboard and look for the "Course Resources List" link in your course menu. You can:
Click to launch your Course Resource Lists directly from your Blackboard Course Site
Quickly find and access your course readings
Contact your professor if your list is not available via Blackboard. They can email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
You can also access your Course Resource List directly from right here as a guest. However, any downloadable files and copyrighted materials are available to students accessing from Blackboard.
This feature allows you to build a personal collection of resources that you can carry through your studies. You can add items from:
- your course resources lists to your personal collection using Copy to my collection
- the Library collection using the Add item button
- the internet using the Cite it! button (add this button to your browser using the dropdown under your name)
- your reference management software like Zotero or Mendely
This feature allows you to collaborate with other students in the course and your lecturer. You can:
- like your favourite resources
- comment on readings
- participate in discussions on your course readings
- make recommendations