Leddy Library is transforming the current course reserves system
with Course Resource Lists powered by Leganto.
What is Course Resource Lists?
Course Resource Lists powered by Leganto is a new resource management system provided by Leddy Library that integrates with the University of Windsor’s Blackboard system to create and manage online reading lists using a variety of resources.
Why use Course Resource Lists?
- Provides a one-stop-shop for creating, managing, accessing and evaluating course resources.
- Integrates with Blackboard course sites to simplify access to the libraries print and electronic resources.
- Engages students with a wide range of resources including books, articles, websites, open educational resources and more.
- Simplifies reading list editing and allows you to reuse your resource list for future courses.
- Increases access to and affordability of course resources for students.
- Streamlines copyright and digitization requests.
- Allows users to create a personal resource library to save readings for future use.
- Evaluates course resource engagement with analytics.