How to Use PDF Creator
1. Launch the application you wish to create a PDF document from.
2. Select Print.
3. Click the Printer Name drop down menu and select PDFCreator (see image below).
4. Click the OK button.
5. When prompted, click the Save button.
6. Use the file dialog box to select a location where you would like to save the PDF file. Click the Save button. PDF Creator will work to convert the selected document to a PDF file. While the conversion is occurring, you will see a PDF Converter graphic image similar to the one below.
7. When PDF Creator is finished creating the PDF file, it will open it in Adobe Acrobat for review or will prompt you with a dialog box. If prompted with a dialog box, select Open with Protected Mode disabled and click OK.